jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I need to know how to insert more than one picture along with the text?

1. sandy27m profile image74
    sandy27mposted 7 years ago

I need to know how to insert more than one picture along with the text?

I used all the arrow keys given in the page before publishing  my work. Somebody kindly help me?
    sandy

2. Mikeydoes profile image77
    Mikeydoesposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure what you mean? Did you open up a picture capsule and add pictures?

3. sandy27m profile image74
    sandy27mposted 7 years ago

Thanks for responding to my question.
    Yes I did  open the picture capsule and wanted to add more than one picture but when i followed the instruction it said i had to press control key and drag the picture to the position i wanted .
    But i could'nt make it happen so i used only one picture that too with great difficulty.
    My question is  If I had done all the work and formetted the page in MS word can't I just copy and paste the page along with photgraph in hubpage.

4. liljaime34 profile image55
    liljaime34posted 7 years ago

Hi Sandy,

I just saw your post and I encountered the same problem. I think the issue may b e due to how Hub pages is formatted. The photo, comment, text..etc...the way it is arranged, it seems to deny access to paste photos in the text capsule as formatted in MS Word. An alternative solution would be simply to paste your text and save your photos on file in your computer then upload them onto the hub.

working