jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the career scope in Biotechnology....??? I really need help..

1. Sneha Sunny profile image83
    Sneha Sunnyposted 7 years ago

What is the career scope in Biotechnology....??? I really need help..

this year i'll be joining college and i really need some advice about the scopes in biotech.. 'm really very much interested. Plz tell me the scopes in India and other countries....

2. jobister profile image61
    jobisterposted 7 years ago

Biotech is always a good field to get into. It is not an easy field to be in. As long as people are getting sick there will be a need for biotech. It is one of those fields that is needed regardless of recession. Pharmacies for example will still need pharmacists and doctors are also always needed. It is definitely a good field to get into, but it is not going to be easy. If it was easy everyone else would be doing it.

3. bayareagreatthing profile image66
    bayareagreatthingposted 7 years ago

Twelve years ago I took a genetics class and that was in the early days of biotechnology. In my limited experience, I have watched the industry grow by leaps and bounds since that time. The field of biotech covers everything from food to medicine. I think it will be an industry that will only get larger and more integrated into our existence.

Any country with a strong interest in science will also likely have a stakehold in the biotech industry. It is a fascinating business. It is also a business filled with controversy as mankind continues to gain knowledge in these areas but seems to often lack the wisdom to know how to best use the knowledge.

4. Drew nite profile image57
    Drew niteposted 7 years ago

Hi, to be honest with you, I do not know much a bout India, but Biotechnology is growing rapidly in my region (Pennsylvania, USA). Biotech. is probability one of if not the fastest growing field in science in recent times.

Closed to reply