What is the extent of the parental involvement in the education of the high scho

1. twobmad profile image76
    twobmadposted 7 years ago

What is the extent of the parental involvement in the education of the high school?

students as...assessed by students?

2. profile image55
    Shyguytonyposted 7 years ago

For me: What IS the extent.... not much at all. , although you have to take into account the fact that I am a naturally able minded student who keeps my own grades up.
    What SHOULD be the extent? I know it sounds really third grade, but I think that parents should take the time to sit down with there kids and go over the homework, even if the kid doesnt need it. This provides support for work ethic, and also if they dont need the boost in work ethic, then it at least shows the kid that you actually care about what they do during the day.

3. 6hotfingers3 profile image60
    6hotfingers3posted 7 years ago

Parental involvement in high school education should be 100%. The teen will soon be an adult and the parent should guide the student's life choices by helping the teen understand the ramifications of choices he/she makes. That goes for school subjects to life experiences.That puts the responsibility where it belongs and the guidance where it is needed.

working