jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Are your friends more technical or artistic?

1. suncat profile image57
    suncatposted 6 years ago

Are your friends more technical or artistic?

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Artistic more so than technical. I study facts and psychology loving and adoring the figures. However creativity is my passion. Writing stories, drawing interior design lay outs, calligraphy, etc.

3. Lisa HW profile image72
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

It depends on the friends. Once someone has been away from school long enough, he tends to drift away from the thing about having a lot of friends who are similar.  Work can tend to make friends of people who are of similar types, but only sometimes and only to a limited extent.  In any case, the longer someone lives, the more chance he has to meet friends who don't fit into one group or another.  As someone who doesn't particular need friends to be like me, that lets out a lot of the thing about gravitating toward one "kind" of people or another too.

I respect and value people for the kind of human being they are - not the traits or tendencies they have in any career or abilities direction.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

My friends are more of the artistic variety and a side of technical--no, wait I am the technical one, and a wanna be artist.

5. Tracy Lynn Conway profile image95
    Tracy Lynn Conwayposted 6 years ago

Artistic, but my husband is not.  Perhaps we look for sameness in friends and a balance in our spouse.

6. maria.rose profile image35
    maria.roseposted 6 years ago

some of my friends are technical and  some are artistic ............... but mostly are technical.........

7. Zazuzu profile image81
    Zazuzuposted 6 years ago

I've got one friend who is both trained in physics and theater.

But, most of my friends are technical with a few musicians/actors sprinkled in for good measure.

8. mondejar2009 profile image59
    mondejar2009posted 6 years ago

They are more of a musician and creative in comes to friendly activities but most likely beer lovers.