jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

Is Earth your favorite planet of the solar system?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image60
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Is Earth your favorite planet of the solar system?

If not, which one is your favorite?

2. Jlbowden profile image90
    Jlbowdenposted 6 years ago

Hello Ultimate Hubber:

For me, I would have to say yes. Because if it weren't for mother earth, we would have no one else to thank for our existence in the first place. Except of course for our parents. My 2nd choice would be Saturn, and its unique ring system and bevy of moons that orbit around this planet.

3. Tweetmom profile image75
    Tweetmomposted 6 years ago

Does the sun considered as a planet or a star? If it is, I would say the sun is my favourite planet because we all revolve around it. Without it, gone all the wonderful things in life and human race.

4. profile image0
    andycoolposted 6 years ago

Yes it is Earth, of course! We live in Earth, we call it World, we love it! We want to make our beloved Earth or World a truly lovely place to live our lives. We want to make it a happy destination of the ETs (don't know, if they exist somewhere in the universe)! We hope that our World will be a lovely place someday, there will be no violence, no crime, and no jealousy! There will be only love and respect for the fellow people oneday, although I don't have any idea when all that will happen! No war, no crusade, no earthquake or tsunami! No negative things at all! In my dream I can see that will happen oneday and that day is not far away!

"Heal the World, Make it a better place, For you and for me!" - MJ

5. profile image0
    CollBposted 6 years ago

Yes - it has all the right ingredients for life and plus we need all this to live.  Besides the other planets look 'grim' in comparison.

We need to all favourite the earth as too many are destroying it through wars, violence and hatred.

6. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I would say Earth because at this point it is the only one I know.  The others have a rather harsh environment so I'm staying earthbound.

7. YouWontUpload.Com profile image61
    YouWontUpload.Composted 6 years ago

My Favorite Would Have To Be Saturn..I Think It Would Be Cool To See 62 Moons In The Sky!!!..And Who Can Forget About The Ice Ring Around The Planet? Imagine That!!

8. saanj H profile image76
    saanj Hposted 6 years ago

I would say Yes. My favorite planet is Earth as this is the only plant that supports life in the solar system. The planet has an atmosphere that helps the sustainance of life. Our planet looks like a deep blue pearl in the dark ocean of universe laced with the beautiful white clouds of purity.

To know more about earth log on to http://www.edurite.com

9. The Ski profile image78
    The Skiposted 6 years ago

I would like to say it is, but I think Humans kinda mess it up for me. If we had to look at Earth from Space it would look beautiful, but when we land here we realise it is filled with alot of war and grief. I know there are alot of good people on this planet, but we generally only see the bad.
    There is something about our Giant Jupiter that is appealing. Something sinister about it. I would have to say Jupiter.
    The Ski

10. TinaTango profile image68
    TinaTangoposted 6 years ago

Yes, considering that the earth is the only planet that can have a breathing human being.

11. jpcmc profile image89
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

Have not visited any other planet yet.  So far I'd choose Earth.

12. MaryamK profile image57
    MaryamKposted 6 years ago

I would have to say Mother Earth because its a spectacularly beautiful planet. Other planets are beautiful as well, like Saturn and Jupiter but there's no other planet that we can all call home. (well not yet anyway :p)

13. Greensleeves Hubs profile image99
    Greensleeves Hubsposted 6 years ago

Yes, it has to be Earth in so many ways. I have written a hub on the subject of the Solar System, and Earth's place in it, which I hope you might enjoy; in the hub, I try to describe some of the features which make the Earth utterly unique among planets.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Wonders-of-the- … eensleeves

Of course 'familiarity breeds contempt' as they say, and we show a bit too much contempt for our world. Whilst I would give anything to be able to see in person some of the other exotic worlds in our Solar System, nothing elsewhere can possibly compare with what the Earth has to offer.

14. EQTactics profile image59
    EQTacticsposted 6 years ago

Not really. Earth is the weirdest planet in the Solar System, but not the most interesting for astronomers