jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you want to learn a new language, which one would it be?

1. TimMEy profile image83
    TimMEyposted 7 years ago

If you want to learn a new language, which one would it be?

2. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 7 years ago

Spanish.  It could be very helpful in the job market.

3. smackins1974 profile image64
    smackins1974posted 7 years ago

Spanish and Chinese, I have already started Spanish though going very slow, now getting mp3 files for Chinese with the help of a relative teaching English out there. Love the artistic Chinese writing too but will leave that until spoken Spanish and Chinese are further along.

4. J.S.Matthew profile image81
    J.S.Matthewposted 7 years ago

I want to learn to read and write Khmer. Khmer is the languages used in Cambodia. My wife was born there (see my Hub for more info: http://hubpages.com/hub/Cambodia-Srok-Khmer) and it is a very interesting language. The character are not like Chinese or Japanese. This language is ancient and has the longest alphabet of all languages! The origins of the language were from the early Brahmin (sp?) language from India.

JSMatthew~

5. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

After several years of study, I used to know a lot of Spanish and would love to improve and learn more.

6. Sarah Masson profile image68
    Sarah Massonposted 7 years ago

I'd like to learn French or German, that would be cool smile

7. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

One of the languages of the Indigenous Peoples of Australia

8. sharing the sky profile image66
    sharing the skyposted 7 years ago

I'm in the beginning stages of learning Spanish and I'd really like to reach a point where I feel comfortable conversing. I want to be able to say "I'm bilingual" at the end of the day, in the future.

9. Caerleon profile image77
    Caerleonposted 7 years ago

I would learn Irish, Welsh Gaelic, or Scottish Gaelic. I think Latin would be interesting too.

working