jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you believe in sixth sense?

1. Cobra nurse profile image57
    Cobra nurseposted 6 years ago

Do you believe in sixth sense?

How do you know you have a sixth sense?

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

This sixth sense would have to be at the same strength of your other senses. I do believe it is possible, but I haven't met anyone with a sixth sense that was not an animal.
    For example, dogs and cats do have a sixth sense. They can normally tell when someone is about to die. In a nursing home they have a dog who runs around the grounds. The nurses can tell when someone is about to die because the dog runs into that persons room, sits there, and stays with that person all day. The dog attempts to comfort the soon to be dead.
    Some claim dogs have this ability through smell, but others think it is a sixth sense.

3. saanj H profile image74
    saanj Hposted 6 years ago

HI
    Yes, i do believe in sixth sense. Sixth sense is not related to superstitions. i has a scientific reason behind it. I think sixth sense exists in every single human being to some extent. it guides us and prevents in making mistakes. This is the intution that comes from the mind of a person and it works successfully in certain instances.

4. Karl  VanGuilder profile image55
    Karl VanGuilderposted 6 years ago

yes i do . in fact i am sure we have many many senses we have yet to quantify .
    the same goes for what dimention we are in , they teach us it's 3 but we have 6 dimentions of travel N,S,E,W,UP,DOWN which is 6 dimentions as i count .

working