How would you use the locality of the school and its immidiate environment?

1. sharnas profile image56
    sharnasposted 6 years ago

How would you use the locality of the school and its immidiate environment?

I am waiting for hearing teachers.

2. ladybluewriter profile image63
    ladybluewriterposted 6 years ago

I would make the school a positive and safe place no matter what the environment is. The school can either be an improvement on the environment, or it can choose to fit into the environment. Most of all the importance within the whole educational realm is to make sure children are learning , and they feel secure in doing so. As far as I believe learning can take place anywhere. It is how you approach it. I did at one time take my older teens into the environment like the subway of Atlanta and taught them how to function in big cities and be safe. Many of them now are commuters to the big city to work. A school is where you make it happen in education.

3. nayaz1625 profile image76
    nayaz1625posted 6 years ago

I agree to ladybluewriter. It's a very good thing to use the locality of the school and its immediate environment. Alongside, it's important to know the background of the pupils and use that as well. Take real life examples from their environment. Link your concepts with what they live everyday. And most important, do not get angry over them because they do not know such and such palce and such and such culture.

working