jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you had to teach something what would it be?

1. literal profile image44
    literalposted 6 years ago

If you had to teach something what would it be?

2. eimondi56 profile image59
    eimondi56posted 6 years ago

I would love to teach the Word of God to people. I also like to teach reading.

3. carlavk profile image67
    carlavkposted 6 years ago

I would love to teach about intuitive art. I love art, and any way I can work it into a lesson plan intrigues me. I would choose three topics such as, Elderly, Food, and Feelings. With those three topics in mind I would have thorough discussion about them, what feelings they inspire when they hear the word, invite their opinions, and encourage them to think of 5 things to jot down on paper when they think of the topic by giving them a related word and having them write down their own word in response. Whatever they write down is completely intuitive, and does not have to be related. For example with Elderly I hear the word "elder", and I think of "wicker chair". I hear the word "respect" and I think of, "water". I hear the word, "veteran" and I think of, "War Tanks" This is my intuition, and the words they chose to write down can be used to design a picture. In the end every picture will be unique, original and beautifully designed by the children's intuition. How they incorporate the words into their art work will be another task, but you can always provide ideas to help guide them through it.  This type of art lesson can be done in any medium, but I would encourage it first to be placed in a sketchbook.

4. lydocia profile image80
    lydociaposted 6 years ago

I am (studying to become) an English and IT teacher, so those are obviously my favourite subjects! smile

5. syednaeemul profile image70
    syednaeemulposted 6 years ago

I'd teach secondary school physics and maths

6. MazioCreate profile image72
    MazioCreateposted 6 years ago

Having started in early education and worked my way up to teaching post school adults,  I'd say my preference is for teaching other teachers about using technology in the classroom!  I deliver workshops and get a major buzz from interacting with my peers and engaging them in new areas or just revisiting concepts and resources from a new perspective.  It doesn't get any better than this.