jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you were to invent something, what would it do?

1. Knoggin profile image65
    Knogginposted 6 years ago

If you were to invent something, what would it do?

Many of us have bright ideas from time to time about imaginary gadgets that would improve some area of society. Quite often friends, family and even our own self doubt steer us away. Leaving many of us wondering about the what if.

2. ronhi profile image76
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

It would click on the ads on my page :-)

3. Dexter Yarbrough profile image82
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 6 years ago

I would invent some form of gadget that would decrease our dependency on oil and could power our vehicles using our food waste and converting it into a fuel.

4. Arlynne profile image54
    Arlynneposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5606544_f260.jpg

If I were to invent something, that "something" would be a "headphone" that could be plugged into humans. So that, for instance my mother would scold me, even she yells and shout as hard as she could, I am the only one that can hear what she is saying.

hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!! big_smile

5. shnbwmn profile image59
    shnbwmnposted 6 years ago

A leg assistance device, to help those with leg-related problems to walk painlessly and easier.

6. Escobana profile image73
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

I would invent 'safe medication without risky side effects for the fetus' for Bipolar women in order to get pregnant and being able to give birth to a healthy baby.

Healthy as in....taking the same risk as any other woman, getting pregnant and hoping for a healthy baby.

Inventing another gadget seems waisting money to me. Gadgets seem to be something fashionable and luxurious. We have enough of that already.

7. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

A riding vacuum!

8. profile image0
    whowasposted 5 years ago

"Calibrator - A material that is used to adjust instrumentation that is based on or traceable to a reference preparation or material, and whose values are determined by acceptable reference methods."

I would invent a microchip that could be inserted into all human brains called a 'consequence consciousness calibrator' or CCC for short that would ensure that folk were thinking of the possible consequences of their actions before taking them.

The instrumentation would be the decision-making capacity of the brain. The reference material would be the common good and the values would be simple well-being.

We could do with that, couldn't we?

smile

working