jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Did any one know how to get rid of gouts forever?

1. betterstuff profile image60
    betterstuffposted 6 years ago

Did any one know how to get rid of gouts forever?

Because my hubby suffers for long time we try everything doesn't seems working anymore please any idea let us know

2. HSanAlim profile image67
    HSanAlimposted 6 years ago

My  father had gout.  He says it never goes away BUT his is under control. The first step is to quit eating foods that make it worse. I won't give you a list here. It's easy to get that via Google with a search string like this; what foods make gout worse

There are some foods that make gout go away, or stay below the level of pain causing. Again, use Google search; What foods alleviate gout

There are also some over the counter medicines that my father will not go without.  Without touting a specific brand I can tell you the main ingredient is Glucosamine.

From my experience with my father, who says there is no pain on earth like a gout attack, if you take these steps you will be pleased with the results.

3. profile image0
    ignugent17posted 6 years ago

You cannot get rid of it. You can only control it by taking the medicine and the food that you will eat.

4. asmaiftikhar profile image77
    asmaiftikharposted 6 years ago

gout is called the rich man disease and it is all because of eating meat so avoid meat dishes and start eating fresh vegetables and fruits. May GOD BLESS HIM HEATH.ameen

5. betterstuff profile image60
    betterstuffposted 6 years ago

thanks everyone i think i have got the answer

working