jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are the different colors of rainbow?

1. shwetha123 profile image71
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

What are the different colors of rainbow?

2. AndersVilhelm profile image60
    AndersVilhelmposted 6 years ago

The colors of the rainbow; it is the same colors as we have basically in the aura and in the chakras. The correct mixture of all colors in the universe are turquoise. From these 7 colors you can when mixed, find all the millions of wonderful pictures around you. We as humans are not available, made for, seeing all other colors. Like bees, and other friends in our nature, focus on special colors depending on what their pupose are. The color has a survival "issue" for us. Different livings, breathing creatures likes different mixture of colors daily depending on survival. So, understanding colors is understanding life. Sorry, I have to stop now maybe I´ll write more later - if asked, regards Anders J

3. lex123 profile image67
    lex123posted 6 years ago

The different colors of  rainbow  are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. Hope you find it useful.

4. stylezink profile image80
    stylezinkposted 6 years ago

Just as lex123 says. How I always remembered is "Roy G Biv" Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.

5. kripkrip420 profile image59
    kripkrip420posted 6 years ago

That question, unlike the rainbow, has a bit of a gray area. The visible light spectrum is continuous. What does that mean? Well, it means that, essentially, there are an infinite amount of colors produced by white light. The thing is, the human eye only perceives small changes in this wavelength and, therefore, does not sense the minuscule differences in color. The standardized colors of the rainbow are what lex123 mentioned.

6. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

www.google.com -- But it's ROY G BIV that's always worked for me.