jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I feel life is too short. Do you agree?

1. Kawaljit kaur profile image70
    Kawaljit kaurposted 6 years ago

I feel life is too short. Do you agree?

2. the clean life profile image78
    the clean lifeposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5614581_f260.jpg

Yes life is too short for sure. That is way everyone one of us here on earth should make the very best of each day we have here and to live positive and happy. Make each day count !!

3. Taleb80 profile image83
    Taleb80posted 6 years ago

Yes, you are correct.
    But we can make it longer by good deeds, so we will stay alive in others' hearts & minds.

4. MsDora profile image95
    MsDoraposted 6 years ago

No.  I don't agree.  Find your purpose and pursue it.  Chances are you'll live long enough to fulfill it.  After that, life becomes miserable for you and those around you.  Do what you were designed to do and get outta here.

5. Utkarsh raj profile image75
    Utkarsh rajposted 6 years ago

When you start finding the right things going your way life may seem a dream journey too small to enjoy eternally but when the things get worse you find it  too long time too survive

6. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I guess it depends on how long you live. The sad truth is that the vast majority of people waste most of the time they have, then scramble to try to make up for it all when they're faced with their own mortality. Personally, I'm 25 -- life has seemed pretty short so far, and the time my husband has left on earth (he's 52) seems like not nearly enough for me. That said, my husband's grandfather lived to 106 -- by the time he died, he'd buried nine of his children and a number of his grandchildren, all of his lifelong friends were dead, and he felt like he'd just plain lived too long.

working