I feel super scare to fail the medical test why an because I was diagnose with e

1. profile image51
    Airman5000posted 6 years ago

I feel super scare to fail the medical test why an because I was diagnose with epilepsy

yet I got two seizures, I drink med, but I don't get them because I drink med, please I need super help email DavidTorres@usa.com

2. profile image0
    ChuckGposted 6 years ago

You have not disclosed why you are taking a medical test. Regardless, you have to be forthcoming about your condition. It's important for you and for those around you in any type of work environment. Take the test, be honest, hope for the best is the best advice I can give you.

3. Pamela-anne profile image80
    Pamela-anneposted 6 years ago

I too suffer from epilepsy I take grandmal seizures; you must not let your disability run your life.  You must try and live your life and make the best of it; finding a career and lifestyle that best suits your condition.  It is not always easy I know it can be hard at times; I personally don't think about it too much I think if I did I would end up in a padded room somewhere! You must be your own hero like the one in your picture; fight against your disability don't let it totally consume you.  On the otherhand you will have to come to terms with it as there will be certain things you musn't do for your safety as well as others such as driving or operating machinery.  I send my prayers to you that you will find your path in life;if you enjoy writing that would be a good path to head down!

Closed to reply