jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Future language - chinese. True or false?

1. ChilliWilly profile image60
    ChilliWillyposted 6 years ago

Future language - chinese. True or false?

2. davenmidtown profile image89
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

Hard to say... I think as the economical situation of the world resolves itself we may find the world pulls away from China and focuses on a more individual approach to economic growth.  If that were to happen then Chinese as a future language would be false.

3. profile image0
    Valoric Fireposted 6 years ago

There is a great soci-economic documentary called The Miami Model.  It focused on the anti-globalization movement through a union of diversified social and economic labor forces.  This took place in Miami, Florida many years ago.  Obviously the rapid expansion of globalized trade has compounded the issue of forced multiculturalism worldwide.  There was another BBC documentary from the UK that had cuban american students in grammar school in Florida learning Chinese (Mandarin, I believe) as a new experimental program for future competitive markets.  Amazing to see those young kids learning not only a difficult language but becoming trilingual.  A nice contrast compared to their older outdated counterparts who can barely handle English,let alone the USA's official secondary language, Spanish.  There is never any downside to being multilingual.  Especially in a consistently globalized market.

4. AureliaMilani profile image55
    AureliaMilaniposted 6 years ago

I do not allow this ))), because I need several years to study these characters, it's seems something unreal!!!

5. Jyoti Patil profile image67
    Jyoti Patilposted 6 years ago

difficult to answer!! Bt i think Japanese can be the future language!

working