jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Michael jackson is the KING OF POP true or false?

1. profile image37
    hulaboy808posted 7 years ago

Michael jackson is the KING OF POP true or false?

sorry i am bored
    star

2. Springboard profile image82
    Springboardposted 7 years ago

I think Michael Jackson has earned this title over the years due to his longevity in the business, the size of the empire he created, and the massive fan base which clearly put him at the forefront of this type of music more often than not. His music was also very much unique and stylistic, and he could dance like nobody's business.

For me, I'm perfectly fine with the consideration that he ruled pop music, and will probably be its very definition for a very long time as the legacy of Elvis Presley continues to this day as well.

3. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

this question was asked a few weeks ago, my answer is still the same, Michael Jackson is no more king of pop than that other idiot, Elvis Presley.

4. adam212010 profile image58
    adam212010posted 7 years ago

Biggest selling album of all time sums it up for you there is no one in the music industry today any way near capable of topping that and there never will be and thats why they call him The Legend,
    The Gloved One, The Magic, Michael Jackson the true KING OFF POP !!!!!!! R.I.P M.J

5. ExpandYourMind profile image74
    ExpandYourMindposted 7 years ago

He was a great musician and an innovative entertainer.  His wonderful music and persona will be missed.  Maybe not a King, but surely noteworthy as one of the best . . .

6. Number6 profile image74
    Number6posted 7 years ago

yeah- just look at the artists in the current charts that emulate him, NeYo, Usher, Jason Derulo, Justin Timberlake, even Justin Bieber....

7. Arlynne profile image54
    Arlynneposted 6 years ago

Michael Jackson will always be the "King of Pop". No one ever came close to his achievements and I think no one ever will.. smile

working