Give five questions you may ask yourself in preparation for study?
1. Have I understood the material?
2. Can I answer my own questions from the material I have studied?
3. If friends question me about the material, can I explain some of it at least to them?
4. Am I motivated enough to study this material?
5. Am I focused enough to study for this material?
1) Have I read the material needed for study
2) Do I understand the material
3) Have I gone over the material again and again to familiarize myself with it
4) Have I taken notes for lectures to be sure I have everything that will be on the test.
5) Have I reread the material (outloud is even better because you hear it and see it)
by viewfinders5 years ago
How to study and prepare for exams?Many students show good performance in the class,but after the examination/test most of their result will be average.They saying that, while seeing question paper they ...
by Ruchira6 years ago
What kind of questions do you ask yourself every morning?
by Liz Elias2 years ago
While I opted out of the Hub Pro program, it would be irrelevant, anyway, since they are only focusing on already well-trafficked hubs.I could, however, use some advice on what I need to fix on this one, which has...
by jon smith5 years ago
Is it normal if a five-year-old ask you questions which you can not answer?
by Rakim Cheeks2 years ago
Should you be able to ask questions during bible study?I ask this question because last Wednesday one of my church members asked the preacher a very interesting question during bible study. However, the preacher didn't...
by elvit7 years ago
Where can I meet God?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.