jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What College Degree is most appealing to you?

1. Jynzly profile image73
    Jynzlyposted 6 years ago

What College Degree is most appealing to you?

If money is not a problem and that you are given the option to take a Bachelor's Degree in a prestigious university of your choice; what would be that Degree that you most desire to finish?

2. valdeza profile image60
    valdezaposted 6 years ago

Liberal Studies and/or Music

I enjoy to share my knowledge, I wanted to be an instructor for either middle or high school. Unfortunately I thought that my accent and the fact that English is not my first language would limit my ability to clearly explain a concept. For that reason I decided to go for a Business Degree. And since I had some instructors with bad accents now I am considering to teach at college level. It's a long term goal.

I also love music, I decided business instead for the opportunities. There aren't as many opportunities in music. I still practice and learn about music by myself.

3. TENKAY profile image82
    TENKAYposted 6 years ago

a BS in Animal Care. I just realize I have more patience dealing with dogs and cats than teaching students.

Hey friend have you read my hub?

4. kj force profile image72
    kj forceposted 6 years ago

Back when I graduated from Med school, the field did not give a warm/fuzzy feeling towards females, other than Nursing..and especially MD vs DO. That has changed drastically in the last 30 years. As an Osteopath, not only were there fewer colleges , but very few Osteopathic hospitals. I look back now,although I enjoyed my years in medicine , wish I had gone into research and development and earned my PhD, too late for me now,but I have hopes for my grandchildren... whatever their dream.

5. Tamilarasan123 profile image37
    Tamilarasan123posted 6 years ago

i will finish aeronautical and also visual communication...

because i like both the courses...

6. rlaha profile image70
    rlahaposted 6 years ago

Probably Child Development. I find I love working with children and teaching is just one of my passions. But I also love to see how children grow and develop into people with personalities and how they learn in school.  It would be a great field.

7. profile image48
    cookesusposted 5 years ago

Well, a business administration degree has certain advantages. It provides complete business education and prepares you for a variety of careers. Graduates of a business degree are usually trusted with responsible, leadership roles. A business administration degree also develops critical-thinking and problem solving skills in graduates, which are not just valuable from a professional point of view, but also important life skills to have. If you also think this is what you’d like to return to school for, you may find CollegeAmerica business administration degree worth checking out.
    http://www.collegeamerica.edu/business/ … nistration