This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why do so many people ask questions about sex?

1. tonymead60 profile image94
    tonymead60posted 6 years ago

Why do so many people ask questions about sex?

Is it that they are short of good friends, and a local pub, boozer, bar; depending on where you live?
    Or is it they know they will get a reaction?

2. albertsj profile image74
    albertsjposted 6 years ago

For a lot of people it's easier for them to write, then to express them selves out loud. Sex, everyone seems to be whisper whisper about. People are often kind of embarrassed to discuss it out loud. Or ashamed of their questions. This way they can, kind of freely discuss it, while hiding behind a computer.

3. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Don't know Tony, it seems that many of them don't how to do what comes naturally.  What makes me roll around laughing is the women who ask about pregnancy, they've only been getting pregnant since year dot but  they still seem not to know the rules.
    Where in Yorkshire, I'm originally from Kingston upon Hull, now at March, Cambridgeshire.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Because it never occurs to them to buy a book about the subject. Because they want to irritate me and make me think they are as foolish as can be. Because they want to know if there are any other any idiots like them who don't know what they are talking about. Because they honestly are that foolish. Because they don't care what we think. Pick one of the above.
    Sex is not a whisper. It is screamed. I'm pretty open about my sexuality and I'm still amazed about the questions these people ask. Do they not have google?! Read a sexual book, you fools!

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I think the real mystery is if someone has a legitimate question about sex, why on earth would they ask it here at Hubpages?  There a a number of websites such as Yahoo Questions that abound with that kind of query.

working