The Last Person on Earth?

1. JKenny profile image93
    JKennyposted 6 years ago

The Last Person on Earth?

Imagine waking up one day to find that everybody else has gone. You are the last person left alive on Earth. What would you do? Where would you go? How would you cope?

2. Daxman profile image60
    Daxmanposted 6 years ago

I hope there are zombies involved in this scenario because the first thing i'd do is visit a military base for some supplies and a chinook smile

3. annart profile image87
    annartposted 6 years ago

I'd never give up thinking that there must be someone else around, so I'd build a shelter, I'd find a supply of food, and presuming that I still had books etc, I'd use those to keep sane, I'd sing to myself, I'd write notes to everyone just in case, then I'd just keep going out and about to find someone!   
    I'm not sure how well I'd cope - the devastation of mind is unimaginable - it would just have to be a challenge of pitting your wits to keep alive.  It also depends on whether you believe you have a god with you.
    You've almost got me panicking now!  The more I think about it, the more I think I would have to hold on to the idea that someone else MUST be out there!  Excellent question.