jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Should people learn how to apply CPR and other life saving techniques while at s

1. Pearldiver profile image80
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Should people learn how to apply CPR and other life saving techniques while at school?

What would the benefits be? Why or why not?

2. allelsematters profile image78
    allelsemattersposted 5 years ago

CPR is really important since it can save lives. Learning it would be a great factor for us since for an example your teacher or other people who has a heart attack or is drowning we can immediately help them and the feeling that we are able to save his or her lives is such a wonderful feeling and no one could erase that. It is easy to learn it even a person who don't have a degree or a diploma.I hope that their are classes through which people who are not in the medicine world can you know learn the steps in CPR.

3. Ciel Clark profile image75
    Ciel Clarkposted 5 years ago

Yes!  I think CPR is a skill that should be learned along with other basic life skills.  I've taken adult and infant CPR classes, but it is probably time for a refresher course.  Thanks for the reminder!

4. Marturion profile image61
    Marturionposted 5 years ago

Absolutely!  CPR is simple enough for anyone to use, but requires understanding to avoid causing permanent damage.  There is no reason why it should not be taught in school, and for students to go through re-certification every year.  The cost would be minimal, and the result wold save so many lives!

5. Dorsi profile image92
    Dorsiposted 5 years ago

Absolutely! I learned CPR when my preemie baby was born. They taught me in the hospital. I think all students should be taught CPR. Great question!

working