jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What course should I take up in order to learn about real estate investing in th

1. Susan Ng profile image90
    Susan Ngposted 6 years ago

What course should I take up in order to learn about real estate investing in the Philippines?

I want to study about real estate investing in the Philippines but I have no idea what course I should take up and which university I should enroll in. To clarify, I don't want to be a real estate broker. I want to learn about real estate so I can acquire property for passive income purposes (like what Robert Kiyosaki teaches).

I don't know if it matters, but I have a bachelor's degree in business administration.

2. meow48 profile image72
    meow48posted 6 years ago

wow. i hope you have luck with that.  real estate here where i live is bust.  property values really are low.  and the headaches of being a landlord are many.  those that tried to buy houses cheap, fix them up and sell them quickly mostly went bankrupt.  that is, here in the midwest of america.... i hope you get someone who will give true guidance for your decision... take care.

3. hillymillydee profile image60
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

I don't thinks so you need a course just for that. All you have to do is become a legal filipino citizen and then research about how to acquire properties. It is like anywhere in this world, you need to be a legal citizen of a country before you can acquire legal properties in your own name.

4. aheadbooks profile image33
    aheadbooksposted 5 years ago

Standing at the threshold of the future, college must be regarded beyond being merely a step above high school education. It must be treated as a pivotal point—one which could significantly alter the entire direction of one’s life.

PLANNING AHEAD serves as a guide for incoming college students, offering pertinent data that should help them make informed decisions and well thought-out choices for their future.

It profiles eleven of Metro Manila’s most esteemed colleges and universities, containing such details as admission requirements, program offerings, tuition fee rates, scholarships, industrial and educational linkages, facilities and statistics. It also includes course descriptions and the prospective careers that one could follow and establish with each program.

This guidebook contains the relevant facts and figures that students need to make the best choices in terms of which school to enroll in and what program to pursue.

AHEAD believes that one’s success in life lies primarily in the decision that one makes. We hope that PLANNING AHEAD will enlighten those who are about to take the first big step towards a successful career and a meaningful life—a worthwhile college education. http://review.ahead.edu.ph/planning-ahead-book/