What do you think the Earth will be like in 50, 500, or 1000 years from now?

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image77
    crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years ago

What do you think the Earth will be like in 50, 500, or 1000 years from now?

I really wonder how many people have ever sat and wondered where will our earth be in 50 , 500 , or 1000 years. I was out walking the dog and staring up at the full moon and stars and I wondered what our earth will be like in the distant future. I know I won't be here to see it but I sure would like to be. How about you. What do you think will happen to earth?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6436215_f260.jpg

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 5 years ago

I am only Aware of Human Limitations ... ask a fool, who thinks he knows ... what's essentially irrelevant to Humans ... like what will happen, when the sun goes supernova ... in five billion years ...

A wolf, once saw the opportunity of a good meal, in a bat ... hanging upside down in a cave ... But the problem distancing the Theoretical meal and the wolf ... was Mutual distrust ...

So the wolf thought ... if I can ask some intelligent questions, I can win his confidence, and thus, bring him into a striking distance ... So as a gesture of friendship ... the wolf asked the bat ... Why do you sleep with your feet facing the Sky ?

The bat somewhat "moved" by the question ... said ...
    "I keep my feet up, in case the Sky came down ... there has to be someone, to stop it !

working