jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which subject would you rate higher in order of importance ,History or Science?

1. rahul0324 profile image84
    rahul0324posted 5 years ago

Which subject would you rate higher in order of importance ,History or Science?

2. lobobrandon profile image90
    lobobrandonposted 5 years ago

I'd surely go for Science as I love it and history too is interesting as long as you don't have to study it wink

3. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

I would rate Science higher because it is related to engineering and medicine.  Science create entrepreneurs that improve our standard of living.

4. Deborah Brooks profile image79
    Deborah Brooksposted 5 years ago

well although I love history the best.. science has to be the best rated higher.. We need science .. al;though we need to remember history.. and learn it ...Science is so important.. so the answer is SCIENCE IS RATED HIGHER..

5. Dennis AuBuchon profile image83
    Dennis AuBuchonposted 5 years ago

I would go with history.  History is a subject that can involve science with the different scientific inventions throughout our history.  It is important to know the history of our country to know where we have been and where we can go in the future.

History does not involve one topic but the history of various aspects of our country.  While science is an important topic I rank history higher for learning our past to understand our potential future.