What do you do to boost your creativity skills?

1. Sandy Frost profile image59
    Sandy Frostposted 6 years ago

What do you do to boost your creativity skills?

2. bryteyedgemini profile image85
    bryteyedgeminiposted 6 years ago

can you be more specific? Are you talking as far as writing hubs or in general? I am not exactly sure what you mean but I will do my best to answer. As far as writing hubs I read a lot of other peoples hubs and am very critical of my own work and exope myself to a lot of different topics and writing styles, oh and I like to work either with some quiet music in the background or complete silence, just me and the tap tap on the keys. If you are talking in general I try out a lot of different craft work and just experiment on different things, I personally love to write, but I also like to paint, so sometimes when I want to paint I start out with an idea in my head and try and retry practicing with different brushes and lines till I can get it right, other times I force myself to clear my head and let whatever comes come and I think that free flowing is important to creativity. Peacful moments outdoors, reflection time in my quiet space, enlightening subjects that I read about or intriguing discussions or even time with my family and watching my kids play are usually the types of things that inspire me.

working