jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Suppose you got a chance to begin school again, would you choose the same course

1. Anjili profile image81
    Anjiliposted 5 years ago

Suppose you got a chance to begin school again, would you choose the same course

2. Daffy Duck profile image59
    Daffy Duckposted 5 years ago

No.  I would get more into math and science.

3. AmyEliza profile image60
    AmyElizaposted 5 years ago

No chance. First, I would actually try in high school. I never applied myself, never did assignments, never studied. I'm surprised I passed. I then went to college, dropped out, worked, went back to college, and now I'm thinking about going to university. If I had the drive I had in my second college course in high school I would have passed with honours, probably gotten some scholarships, and been done university with a double degree or a masters. I would probably go back for some sort of Social Science to become a teacher.

1. Anjili profile image81
      Anjiliposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Is it too late for you? Have you watched the movie "The First Grader"? You can still make time for it.

4. Danieljohnston profile image90
    Danieljohnstonposted 5 years ago

I would have saved a lot of time waffling around about what I wanted to do, and sometimes I didn't even care about what I was doing in school. I would definitely choose differently now that I know what I want.

5. remaniki profile image81
    remanikiposted 5 years ago

Hi,

No, I would definitely opt for a course in Psychology that I have always loved to study but ended up studying natural sciences in college. Better late than never, so I have recently enrolled into an online course on udemy.com. I hope to enrich my knowledge of psychology at least in my old age.  Thanks for the question.

working