Do Mind Maps help you in your studying?

1. phillippeengel profile image79
    phillippeengelposted 5 years ago

Do Mind Maps help you in your studying?

I suppose that not every subject can utilize the convenience and brevity of a mind map. For example, for Physics, students must have a complete and thorough understanding of the subject, especially in the area of definitions and formulae. The coverage of all topics with particular emphasis on electricity, kinematics and electromagnetism are too complicated to squeeze into a mind map. Moreover, students nowadays are required to understand Physics principles through problem solving and learning by application of these principles.

2. profile image53
    cassiefranksposted 5 years ago

Well according to you as you say that it wont help you in the physics department it may not work for all of it. All though it may help with some of it . It help me when i was in highschool they do work, it all just depends on what you are using it for, on whether or not it will be helpful to you or not. I used them in just about every subject in my highschool they helped me with studying. for the problem of them being to complicated break them down into sub parts.