How manyf you care about teen suicide ?

1. AliyahLove profile image58
    AliyahLoveposted 5 years ago

How manyf you care about teen suicide ?

2. teyeger82 profile image77
    teyeger82posted 5 years ago

Suicide at any age is so sad but when it is a teen, that is the saddest. I am 51 years old and I can tell you that there is plenty to live for. While it may not seem that way for many people, it is the truth. If you or anyone you know is contemplating suicide, help is available through local social agencies. If someone you know has committed suicide, pray for their soul and pray for the family and friends they left. Suicide does not solve any problems. It likely creates more. I have heard of many instances of young people killing themselves over failed relationships. No one is worth that. I have also heard of many young people killing themselves due to bullying. To those bullying, I hope you can live with yourself. To those being bullied and considering alternatives, suicide should not even be in the mix. While bullying seems insurmountable, it is not. The best is yet to come in life.

3. alexarpoe profile image60
    alexarpoeposted 5 years ago

As someone with several mental illnesses, and as someone with a history of suicidal ideation (when I was younger), I have become a mental health advocate, and I am very passionate about preventing suicide and self-injury.