jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Would you like to change your life?

1. Pavlo Badovskyy profile image80
    Pavlo Badovskyyposted 5 years ago

Would you like to change your life?

Just imagine you are a magician... Would you like to change your life or may be you like everything in it?

2. MargaritaEden profile image74
    MargaritaEdenposted 5 years ago

There are some things I would like to change, like improve my family members health.

Pavlo Badovskyyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You think much more about your family members than about yourself! thank you for a comment!

3. remaniki profile image79
    remanikiposted 5 years ago

There was once a time when I would have wished this but not anymore. I am feeling good now. I have changed a lot over the last few years, so no more wishing for a change in my life. I would like my children's life to improve, so I might as well do something about it with my magical powers if I had some. Nice question Pavlo.

Good that you enjoy your life at present. I also value stability and make changes only under pressure of life events :-) thank you for an answer!

4. padmendra profile image44
    padmendraposted 5 years ago

The best life change decision for me will   be  to live every moment of life to the fullest.

Do you mean you live at present under such a pressure that living a full life is almost your dream? Then you really need changes! :-) In fact we all run in a circle :-)   Thank you for an answer!

2. WD Curry 111 profile image61
      WD Curry 111posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Is that a change?

working