jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Could I study & work?!

1. Taleb80 profile image81
    Taleb80posted 5 years ago

Could I study & work?!

Do you think I can study a professional course which needs about 150 studying hours, although I am working 10 hours a day, six days a week & I have family to take care about?
    Any suggestion or link will be highly appreciated .

2. sethpowers profile image67
    sethpowersposted 5 years ago

It's possible, especially if you are naturally smart. The key though, is time management. Build yourself a routine that outlines what you need to do and when you need to do it so that there are as few surprises as you can prepare for. Make sure you prioritize correctly so that you understand which aspects of your life (school vs. family vs. work) that you'd be willing to focus more of your time on if it came to a point where you had to make a choice.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

At a community college, one of my best friend in the class who I always sat next to, he was married with two children. He would arrive to class three days a week from 10 till 12. He almost always made the highest grades in the class, the teachers pet, and was changing his job to become a geologist instead of a store manager. He worked 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, sang in a band, and valued his family above all else.
    If you think you can handle it, go for it.

1. Taleb80 profile image81
      Taleb80posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Very nice example, you encouraged me, Thank you.

working