jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Who thinks that Ancient Aliens on History Channel is completely inaccurate?

1. MountainManJake profile image89
    MountainManJakeposted 5 years ago

Who thinks that Ancient Aliens on History Channel is completely inaccurate?

2. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

i doubt it is entirely accurate but it is a lot more accurate then beliefs in some god or believing the bible is all true.

1. MountainManJake profile image89
      MountainManJakeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I feel that scientologists create ancient aliens to describe things they don't understand, the same way gods were created.  They have yet to find facts (artifacts, DNA, etc.) that point directly to aliens.

3. baygirl33 profile image60
    baygirl33posted 5 years ago

I don't know about completely true,or completely untrue, but I think it is plausable given the art of the time and the fact that it resembles so closely the present day space suits.Also there is all that fantastic structures and stones which seem impossible to have been done by a primitive people.

1. profile image0
      Old Empresarioposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Look at what the Aztecs and Maya built using only stone tools and without the wheel. 10,000 years from now, no one will ever believe that humans were capable of cloning, traveling through space, or building atomic bombs either.

4. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

Yo! Right here in the front row! Me! Now that you brought it up, I also hate the fact that there is a channel called "History" in the US (a nation that knows nothing of history) where the top shows on this channel are about aliens, pawn shops, cajuns shooting alligators, truckers, crab fishermen, antique restoration, and hoarders who pick through junk. Where is the history? The channel should be called Crappy Jobs & Alien Nonsense.

working