What are the main psychosocial differences between oldest children from small a

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 5 years ago

What are the main psychosocial differences between oldest children from small  and medium

sized families to that of oldest children from large families?

2. viveresperando profile image73
    viveresperandoposted 5 years ago

I downloaded a free ebook by Dr. Kevin Leman last week called What Your Childhood Memories Say About You... And What You Can Do About It: By Dr. Leman.  I just wrote a book review about it.  He actually has a book called:  The Birth Order Book which I have always kept an eye out in second hand book stores and such with no luck.  In this free ebook he is offering it does give some insight or childbirth order which you might find helpful, hopefully it is still available for free.  The Childbirth Order book unfortunately is not available for free right now but..... it will have more in depth theories.  You might find them helpful.  The free ebook was available through Amazon.  I have a Kindle but you can get a Kindle app for a smartphone even for your computer for free, so do not think you need a Kindle to get the free book.  It is exactly the same as the published version.  Hope this helps.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I read the book and even THE FIRSTBORN ADVANTAGE by Dr. Leman.   My mother is the oldest of ten children.   Oldest children from small and medium families have childhoods while those from large families are parentified children early on in life.

working