jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

There is more to life than Sex, Beer and Money. True? Why?

1. Ian Dabasori Hetr profile image81
    Ian Dabasori Hetrposted 5 years ago

There is more to life than Sex, Beer and Money. True? Why?

2. Rebecca2904 profile image77
    Rebecca2904posted 5 years ago

I guess you could say those things are pretty important, but there's also love, intellect and adventure. It's so very difficult to sum up a life in just a few short words, so why bother trying? Just enjoy it and make the most of it while it lasts.

3. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

I have two cases of beer I bought today. I have 7 dollars in my wallet. After I watch to see how Tim Tebow does in this Battle of New York in New Jersey, I'm going to walk over to the bar a couple blocks away and find out if there are any ladies who need a pack of cigarettes real bad, but can't afford it.

Tomorrow in church I'll contemplate if there is more to life than sex, beer, and money. So maybe I'll be back at you. Incidentally, I really liked Rebecca's answer.

1. Rebecca2904 profile image77
      Rebecca2904posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the comment about my answer! And I hope you managed to find a woman or two in desperate need of cigarettes!

4. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 5 years ago

What else then?......................................................................

5. kj force profile image72
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

Of course there is...A great career choice where overnight you became a millionaire...perfect world ( NO crime)..perfect family..perfect friends...pets that train themselves...A government where they all know exactly what the problems are AND fix them immediately...we all live together in peace and harmony...
    Then again if all this was true...we wouldn't need sex or beer...just loads of money ..

6. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

There may be more to life than those three things, but boy, would life be boring without them!!!

7. Ian Dabasori Hetr profile image81
    Ian Dabasori Hetrposted 5 years ago

Its very interesting how every individual view this subject of Sex, Beer and Money. I I too have my own opinion. Its just great reading your opinion. One thing good about Hub Pages, I love is the opportunity given to speak freely without being judged.
    Appreciate all your answers. Please keep more comming.

8. benisan85745 profile image61
    benisan85745posted 5 years ago

...sure there is,
    Foreplay, Wine, and I.O.U.'s, it's usually how it ended up for me.

9. CaptureTheMoment profile image58
    CaptureTheMomentposted 5 years ago

Most definitely ! the gain of higher knowledge, love, nature etc. Theres so much things about life that people don't explore. Most people just work 9-5s, eat and sleep. People actually have every day routines. When theres so much music and art and so much self expression to experience!