jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

This white orb beneath the bird has structure in roundness and shadowing; what i

1. whonunuwho profile image78
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

This white orb beneath the bird has structure in roundness and shadowing; what is it?

There are mysteries between heaven and earth, never to all resolve..Can anyone tell me what this strange white orb close to this eagle is ,I photographed in 2004, above a Florida lake?There were no balloons and nothing visible over the site. I was the only one present and took the picture from a long dock walkway. It is not a reflection of light!

2. profile image0
    paxwillposted 5 years ago

I was going to say it looks like someone photographed a ball in mid-air while a bird flew by, but since you say you took it, I guess you would remember if that was the case.  If no one knows what it really is, you can tell people anything you want.

3. whonunuwho profile image78
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

I have wondered if the orb might be as a spirit of the bird or another entity. Others have been seen around the globe.I watched the bird fly down several times to swoop up fish as I photographed it later. It was an interesting event for me there on the lake, by myself, that afternoon.I had been fishing with no luck and put down my rod for a camera, instead. I did not know of the orb until the film was developed.

1. craiglyn profile image80
      craiglynposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I don't know, but I see a face in it at the left edge of the orb -  looking to it's right -  left for us looking straight on.   Birds, and Butterflies are well known to be signs used by spirit to give messages.

2. tussin profile image59
      tussinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You seem to want a supernatural explanation rather than a rational one, such as lint as Duffsmom suggested.  I'll just tell you what you want to hear: it's an evil spirit -- come to warn you the dangers of taking blurry wildlife photos.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I would guess it is something, lint, or something on the lens of the camera.  Something like this happened to me and it looked so strange in the photo--opened up the camera and there as a piece of fuzz on the mirrors inside.

5. SUPERFLY831 profile image58
    SUPERFLY831posted 5 years ago

looks like the bird flew over a baseball game..and is about to get hit with a baseball..i see no face and i dont thinks its a ufo.