jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

What did you do to get approved for a google adsense account? Any advice?

1. turnerkristina35 profile image59
    turnerkristina35posted 5 years ago

What did you do to get approved for a google adsense account? Any advice?

2. Alma Cabase profile image81
    Alma Cabaseposted 5 years ago

Hello!

It seems that Google upped their standards lately with regards to accepting adsense accounts. But going around their strict regulations is pretty easy. Simply create a new blog through blogger and create at least 2 500-word posts. Avoid personal topics. Health and reviews about specific products are good choices. Tried this technique to create more than ten google adsense accounts and they were all accepted. Have a nice day and good luck with your future endeavors!

turnerkristina35posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, that is good to know that health topics are the good ones to cover because those are the ones that I am most interested in. Thank you

3. adamknows profile image59
    adamknowsposted 5 years ago

Apply and wait for a long, long time. A week or two.

Thank u, I'll keep that in mind

4. Sapper profile image71
    Sapperposted 5 years ago

I've had mine for quite a while, but I got it from 2 or 3 YouTube videos. Now this was 2 years ago and I have a hard time remembering last week, but I want to say I only waited 3 or 4 days tops before I was approved.

yea lol I have a hard time remembering last week also.  I had no idea there were standards at all. I was denied for substandard content. I've changed a few things, I'm just wondering if I've done enough

2. Sapper profile image71
      Sapperposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is just a generic response they give. My guess is if it doesn't have enough content, they don't look at it and call it substandard content. It's not a reflection on the quality, just the quantity.

5. stiggies profile image79
    stiggiesposted 5 years ago

Webanswers.com allows you an adsense account after you have answered 50 qeustions. Took me about a week to answer that many and another day or 2 to get adsense approved.

Thank you!!!

working