jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

So tell me what do you know about the enlightenment

1. PoetasDsigns profile image59
    PoetasDsignsposted 5 years ago

So tell me what do you know about the enlightenment

2. nisargmehta profile image82
    nisargmehtaposted 5 years ago

Not much about Enlightenment but all I do is to keep working and learning for the advancement of My Self.. I think this idea is a bit similar to your thoughts.

3. c-m-hall profile image77
    c-m-hallposted 5 years ago

I don't really know anything but what I sense intuitively is something is seemingly on the forefront. A shadow awakening. I had a dream that I was holding a many faceted holographic cube in my hand (like the rubix accept inside every face was a lifetime). I was pointing it toward the stars and something was shooting out from it. I don't dream much so who knows... I've read a lot about consciousness raising and polar shifts - conspiracy theories, etc ... 11:11 12/12/12 - The Mayans (all together) supposedly just disappeared off the face of the planet. Perhaps they just shifted into a dimension we cannot see? A twin Earth? Sun? Solar System? Our shadow self. Maybe it's coming into focus. The Aquarian Age - We're shifting into a newer dimension (The 5th). Our DNA is moving up the scale of Chakra color and vibrational energy ... It's all very fascinating and fun to explore. Good luck with your question. It's a great one! - Cher

4. SkeetyD profile image66
    SkeetyDposted 5 years ago

I know absolutely nothing about enlightenment.  I must be in the dark.

working