jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Do you like mind sciences?

1. Mash 99 profile image45
    Mash 99posted 5 years ago

Do you like mind sciences?

Are you a mind sciences expert/student. What is your field of specialization in mind sciences?

2. abbykorinnelee profile image73
    abbykorinneleeposted 5 years ago

What exactly do you mean by "mind sciences?"  Psychology???  If that is it than yes, I am studying the last two years for my Bachelor's in Psychology and will be going on hopefully to get my Master's in Pscyhology too though not sure what specialty yet.  I am particularly interested in and have a knack for Abnormal Psych or mental health, Autism is another one so child developmental psychology, and definately social psychology.  It depends on what I choose to do with my career and I am leaning towards research in Autism causation.  Why do you ask? You have any interest?

1. Mash 99 profile image45
      Mash 99posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you abbykorinnelee, apart from psychology I am looking for other practices like NLP, Hypnosis, Silva Mind Control  and Reiki etc. Nice to hear about your areas of education.

2. abbykorinnelee profile image73
      abbykorinneleeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

well hypnosis is a part of psychology and mind control would be too for the weapons of war type of projects.  That stuff I just don't know what part of psychology that is ...psychology of warfare???

working