jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are you afraid of the weather?

1. phtech profile image79
    phtechposted 4 years ago

Are you afraid of the weather?

Hurricanes, tornadoes, and other natural disasters scare people a lot. What are you afraid of? (If any.)

2. Haseena Firdousia profile image71
    Haseena Firdousiaposted 4 years ago

I thought we would have fun with the "FEAR OF WEATHER" and all that surrounds that fear. I fear earthquakes the most tornadoes would be a second.  Both can hit with little or no WARNING so that kinda gets to me.  Below is the list of Weather Phobias. Which Phobia gets you the most ?

http://www.liveweatherblogs.com/index.p … Itemid=179

3. gipsiecrone profile image74
    gipsiecroneposted 4 years ago

I don't fear weather as a kid I stood on our front porch and watched a tornado come down the river in Madison before it split and took the college and most of the hilltop I just felt exhilirated and being from Florida I've seen and experienced hurricanes. I go walking in thunderstorms if there's no hail - those ice balls hurt
    I guess someday something might change my mind but at 63 it hasn't happened yet Mother Earth has to let us know who's boss once in a while

4. EJ Lambert profile image74
    EJ Lambertposted 4 years ago

Hurricanes and earthquakes don't scare me because they can easily be avoided by living somewhere they don't happen.  If any weather phenomenon did unnerve me it is tornadoes.  It's not because they're so intimidating or anything like that but because they are so unpredictable.  They can pop up almost anywhere in the country if the conditions are right, they appears at a moments notice and bring more concentrated force than anything on the planet.