jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you think happens to your soul when you die?

1. jabelufiroz profile image71
    jabelufirozposted 4 years ago

What do you think happens to your soul when you die?

2. Thomas Swan profile image94
    Thomas Swanposted 4 years ago

It drifts out of my body like in Hollywood movies before being accidentally breathed in by a nurse. I find myself trapped in a spongy, fleshy enclosure that I assume to be a lung. Despite being a spirit I cannot escape. When the Jesusaurus Rex made us from clay, he must have made our lungs from special material known only to him and the Ghostbusters. Alas, I am quickly absorbed into the blood of the nurse before being deposited into the kidneys. Eventually I am unceremoniously sprayed into the world of light once more, and I drift harmlessly into the extractor fan in the wall of the bathroom. My soul is torn apart like the many farts that came before. I fall to the ground in pieces, wondering why the Holy Jesusaurus would subject me to such anguish. Then, when all hope is lost, the angels swoop down on their motorbikes to take me to Valhalla.

3. LensMan999 profile image53
    LensMan999posted 4 years ago

It's a hard question to be answered. But still I think our soul will reach to the ultimate power who created us after we die. I don't believe people saying that souls roam about if they don't get peace. Souls have nothing to do with people who are still alive. They cannot affect them in any way. These are all my own personal views. Not sure if they are all right.

4. mintinfo profile image76
    mintinfoposted 4 years ago

Many people have different definitions for the Soul but in Dohgon Spirituality the Soul is simply living tissue or anything that can be animated through the effects of Pure Energy Waves. The Soul therefore can and does die upon which point it breaks back down into the chemicals that formed it in the first place. The Spirit however, which most people mistake for the Soul is abstract energy and it doesn't die. It rejoins and strenghtens Pure Energy Waves. What are Pure Energy Waves? See dohgonuniversity.com

working