jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What do you think happened to the Ark of the Covenant?

1. Healthyannie profile image85
    Healthyannieposted 4 years ago

What do you think happened to the Ark of the Covenant?

I visited Ethiopia recently and it really got me thinking about the Ark of the Covenant.
    So many people have looked for it and the Knight Templar travelled all the way down to Ethiopia to look for it.
    The Ark was suppose to have magical powers, and it sounds very much like it might have been radioactive. This is an interesting point as the priest who claims that he is the current guardian of the Ark has really bad cataracts in both eyes

2. jocent profile image68
    jocentposted 4 years ago

I think you can find the answer in youtube, just type "Ron Wyatt's Discoveries". I find it very interesting and credible. The time I watched it my tears flowed and made my whole body shriver with what Ron told about the blood he discovered with the Ark. See for yourself!

1. Healthyannie profile image85
      Healthyannieposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your comment I am going to pop over to you tube to check it out. Annie

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

There are so many theories out there it'll make your head spin. A lot of people claim to know where it's at, but can't prove their claim. The people who claim to have it in their possession will not allow anyone to see it, so as far as I'm concerned, they're lying. While I can't prove either of my theories I think they make more sense.

1. God has removed the Ark from the earth and it will be returned when Jesus establishes his millennial reign.

2. The Ark is still on earth but has been hidden away from man so that no person or country can use it for un-Godly purposes. God will reveal its location when Christ returns.

working