How do you personally prepare for exam essays?

1. Jared Miles profile image89
    Jared Milesposted 4 years ago

How do you personally prepare for exam essays?

Any tips, pieces of advice, are welcome. I've got two essays to write in two hours. I've looked it up on the internet, but I was wondering if anyone had some personal ideas to help prepare for essay writing under exam conditions?

2. DreamerMeg profile image90
    DreamerMegposted 4 years ago

Use past exam papers and practice. Diagram out your proposed answer using a mind map. This will give you a structure to follow. Alternatively use Steven Posusta's format in his book "Don't Panic: The Procrastinator's Guide to Writing an Effective Term Paper ". It gives a format for finding your "thesis" (subject) and for writing the paper. You can combine the two.

Especially practice the timings. If you have to actually WRITE, you need to give yourself time to get your thoughts down on paper. Time how long you take to write the required length.

READ THE QUESTION.

3. sysyinfo profile image60
    sysyinfoposted 15 months ago

Try to practice or you will go to 3rd party for getting excellent essays. There are many online essay writer you will get like     http://writemypaper.com.au/ who provide this type of services. I hope you will be good something from them.

working