jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is motivation an important factor to pass a licensure examination?

1. jemuelO profile image91
    jemuelOposted 4 years ago

Is motivation an important factor to pass a licensure examination?

I am about to take a licensure exam few months from now. Well, I'm just curious about how motivation can help me with my preparation.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8128863_f260.jpg

2. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 4 years ago

Reminding yourself of the benefits you will enjoy after successful completion can be motivation that helps you through long study sessions, doing work for extra credit, and generally going above and beyond what's expected. It will be well worth it to do something you are truly interested in or love, rather than just getting a job. Also, mediocre licensees may get hired but will not be preferred or be as well paid as those who have a thorough understanding of the subject(s) and have proven it through excellent grades AND relevant experiences.

jemuelOposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Very well said, Express10. I like you idea on reminding myself about the benefits I can have after completing my review and getting my license. Thank you for stopping by.

3. Ronilo Blanca profile image67
    Ronilo Blancaposted 4 years ago

Yes, Motivation can you help much. Take a look when the time that you are still studying. All your hardship to pass the 4 years in college or so on. It might help you. When you pass the exam you've got the fruits of your hardship. That is the start of your very big success in your life..
    Good luck Dude.

jemuelOposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I agree with you Ronilo Blanca. I should start to motivate myself by simply reflecting on the hardships way back college days. Thank you for your kind answer Dude! I'm glad to meet my kababayan here on Hubpages.

working