jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do all have a big trouble as mine in life?

1. Preet Sinojiya profile image55
    Preet Sinojiyaposted 4 years ago

Do all have a big trouble as mine in life?

2. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

Everyone has troubles in life. If you spend your time measuring your troubles against others, that's time you could spend doing something constructive to build your life up in new ways.  I believe empowerment is always better than focusing on our troubles.

3. jonnycomelately profile image82
    jonnycomelatelyposted 4 years ago

I agree with Christin, Preet.    Not trying to belittle your "problems," only you know what they are.   But the journey you take in sorting them out is unique to your life.  The journey is all important to you.  Have courage, find a mentor who might help you gain strength and wisdom.  You will find a way to come out on top and experience joy.

4. lupine profile image75
    lupineposted 4 years ago

Yes we all do, but we must overcome them, even when they seem like it will never end. We can look at it like a challenge in our life, and we can and will make it better. There is nobody without problems, there is always something. Some people are just better at not "showing" their problems to others. Even those that are very content have something that troubles them...what ever it may be. My advise to you is focus on the solution, not on the problem.

working