jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why are USA public schools currently presenting government funded curriculums an

1. taburkett profile image60
    taburkettposted 4 years ago

Why are USA public schools currently presenting government funded curriculums and videos that

proselytize students to join Islam? Is this really what the schools should be teaching? Do you want your children and grandchildren taught this way? Where is the normally vocal ACLU and the Freedom From Religion Foundation? Why do they seem to be hiding from this activity? Is this a sign that American freedoms are being eroded by radical political groups? Where do you stand in this controversy?

2. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 4 years ago

I haven't heard of such a thing. Perhaps you could provide a link? Also, were these videos part of a world religions class? Or was it part of a campaign to spread understanding of islam so people didn't think all of them were terrorists? If a muslim student was constantly bullied about his religion, the school might have taken action to protect him.

3. jonnycomelately profile image83
    jonnycomelatelyposted 4 years ago

"Freedom From Religion Foundation"  ..... maybe YOU should join and support such an organisation, Taburkett!

4. cebutouristspot profile image75
    cebutouristspotposted 4 years ago

Could you provide link about this.  Think is very interesting but I rather not comment of what I think since am not sure what are the facts

5. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

Where is this supposedly happening? I am the parent of two kids in public schools, I know dozens of other parents of kids who attend public schools in different areas, and have heard of nothing like this. I'm calling B.S.

working