jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Are you a Capricorn or have come into contact with one? Please tell us about you

1. LadyFiddler profile image77
    LadyFiddlerposted 3 years ago

Are you a Capricorn or have come into contact with one? Please tell us about your nature.

Hi am a Capricorn "January 4th"  and I will like to hear a little briefing from other Capricorns personalities to see how much we the "mountain goats" have in common.

A little bit about my nature
    * I am very straight forward , no nonsense type of person.
    *I believe if I am doing something it should be done good or don't attempt it.
    *I do not like to be embarrassed thus easily offended , I will retaliate if I am.
    * Don't have patience for crap.
    * Very dedicated, mannerly & productive and thing that everyone should be like that.  LOL
    * I get pissed at unmannerly people.
    *OUT SPOKEN

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8830135_f260.jpg

2. Sparklea profile image75
    Sparkleaposted 3 years ago

ladyfiddler:  I am married to a Capricorn, and the way you describe yourself, is exactly him!  Also your picture above covers it all...the goat...My husband is very organized, EXTREMELY patient, loyal, very hard working, EVERYTHING above.
    We will be married 40 years in May.  I am a Scorpio.  I think Capricorns are one of the best people to be around.  One thing I DO notice, is that Dave 'is never wrong'...I say that in a humorous, loving way.  If we get into an argument, for example, over whether or not there is too much cake batter to put into my small pan, if he says it will work and I don't agree, he firmly states, I TELL you, it will work!  And he is always right.
    I don't know if it is a male thing, but he will shut down if I go on a tirade...he will NOT answer me...so this hardly ever happens.  He will NOT argue!

On the other hand, one of my close friends is a Capricorn.  SHE is very confrontational, and, if she is upset with a person, she will give he/she total eye contact and stare them down.  I would never want to be on the other side of her anger.  Both she and my husband are exactly like you: they believe whatever they are doing should be done good...and if they don't know how to put an object together, they will spend HOURS trying to figure it out.  They are determined to achieve this.  it is very difficult to oppose them as they are set in their ways.

Yet they both are very wise and great with one-liner advice.

I hope this helps.  Thanks for this question...I worked with a doctor who was very much into astrology, and he could tell a person's sign after talking with them for five minutes...he knew them all, and I am now quite familiar with the signs.  Blessings, Sparklea smile

LadyFiddlerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hi sparklea thanks so much for your detailed comment the time u took to write it is appreciated. Yes we give people the silent mode. Ignore them like if they spoke to the wind

3. Gypsy Willow profile image79
    Gypsy Willowposted 3 years ago

I am exactly as described above! Add an overdeveloped love of animals especially horse and I am an avid gardener. Oh and rarely wrong!smile

LadyFiddlerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hey gypsy r we twins ah what? I adore horses they are my favourite animal ever.

working