jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Do you think home schooling is becoming more common than going to a school?

1. daydreamer13 profile image60
    daydreamer13posted 3 years ago

Do you think home schooling is becoming more common than going to a school?

With so many online school options, do you think home schooling will become the normal way to educate?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9074217_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

No, I believe the vast majority of households contain working parents and they are still sending their children to public and private schools.
    Homeschooling however has gain more respectability over the years. However due to economic issues and the inability of most parents to actually educate children through a full curriculum it is not likely to catch up with the numbers of students who are enrolled in traditional schools.

1. daydreamer13 profile image60
      daydreamer13posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your response.

3. Snøwman profile image61
    Snøwmanposted 3 years ago

No, homeschooling still has a bad stereotype. Everyone things they're the sheltered, socially awkward, know it all kids that don't have a life. Although it's not true that's mainly what's keeping people away from homeschooling.

4. LibertyOfLearning profile image61
    LibertyOfLearningposted 3 years ago

Homeschooling has become popular in many countries including USA, UK and Australia. If you have good resources and long term objective then homeschooling is best where you can monitor your kid anytime. Sometime it happens that parents don't feel comfortable to solve few math problem or science questions. Simply they choose best Online Tutoring site like http://www.LibertyOfLearning.com for academic help.

5. profile image0
    christiananrkistposted 3 years ago

i do, and i welcome that. our public school system is a joke. they care more about running like a prison and less about actually teaching kids how to thing for themselves.

6. profile image0
    Abi Helenposted 3 years ago

Nope, in my country,  there are two types of schooling, it's no schooling,  people don't go to school at all and other type is others go to school normally smile

working