What's your most embarrassing moment?

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)
  1. LadyFiddler profile image76
    LadyFiddlerposted 9 years ago

What's your most embarrassing moment?

I know many of us if not all had some sort of embarrassing moment that left us with an everlasting impression. One of mines was a day I had an interview at the Ministry of Labour when I got there , there was a two sided glass door, one side was open but I did not notice it was, and I kept pulling away at the close side for the door to open. The workers inside stood their watching me maybe wondering why doesn't she use the open side IT'S WIDE OPEN. Eventually I realized and they was like Laughing so hard at me I felt stupid I felt like I was acting like a blind person.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9090753_f260.jpg

2. Youssef Baira profile image60
    Youssef Bairaposted 9 years ago

Well I believe it was that time, like what .. 3 years ago, when I saw my crush along with her friends, and then, one of her friends came to me and asked me if I liked her friend; she also told me that she won't tell anyone. I told her 'Yes, I like your friend because I believe she is the most beautiful girl in the world', she looked me deep in the eyes and she laughed so hard, then she came back to her friends and I believe told them what I told her, and then, they all started laughing .. It was the most embarassing moment in my life !

3. Penny G profile image61
    Penny Gposted 9 years ago

When I was 16 I was trying on clothes at a well known Jeans store. They had saloon type doors on the dressing rooms. I was in a hurry so I thought to save time I would leave my shoes on and pull the pants over  my shoes . The pants got stuck on my shoes . There was no seat in there so I tried to get the pants over my shoes, lost my balance and of course reached out for the nearest thing to catch myself, which was, you guessed it the swinging saloon doors. As soon as my hand hit it I knew it was too late, I fell out those doors like a falling tree! Here is this 16 year old girl now laying on the floor with her pants down around her ankles and two high school boys clerks at the desk with a look of shock on their faces. They were even too stunned to laugh. I did the only thing I could; I just tried not to look at them and crawled back under the doors.  The hardest part was I really wanted those pants, and I would have to come out and face these young guys and act like nothing  had happened, or leave them and run out the door. I bought them, they never laughed, and I never went back there to shop again.

LadyFiddlerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

LOL well look you made me laugh. DANG! That must have been a site lol I am glad they did not laugh at you although you still felt stupid and embarrassed . Thank for sharing I am still smiling "FORGIVE ME" LMBO

2. Penny G profile image61
      Penny Gposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Now I can laugh, in fact I laughed as I wrote it. The worst is that I am and was so modest. A friend of mine had a vey sad event in her life. We sat up all night together talking and I told her that her sad tears were tickled tears when she heard it.

4. Sky321 profile image81
    Sky321posted 9 years ago

It was just after i had my first baby and I asked a lady when she was expecting and she said "I'm not".  I was so embarrassed and felt so stupid. I apologized and walked away.

LadyFiddlerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Sky321 OMG I shame but i can understand how that happened. There are some women with big bellies looking like they are pregnant. So no harm LOL

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)