jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your most embarrassing moment as a teenager?

1. Joel Diffendarfer profile image94
    Joel Diffendarferposted 3 years ago

What is your most embarrassing moment as a teenager?

As a teenager, we traveled a lot to historic sites.  While visiting Historic Williamsburg in VA, in the center of town there was a replica of stocks in which people used as a great photo op.  I, being the comedian of the family thought it would be a good idea for my dad to get a picture of me in it...which he did...with my sister hovering beside.  What my parents didn't realize is that after they walked away (and my sister being the brat she was), "locked" the stocks...twenty minutes later, I finally got the courage to yell out to a passing tourist...for rescue...yeah, its funny now!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12038084_f260.jpg

2. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

When a cockroach climb into my pinafore and i didn't know about it. My friends face went pale when the bug climb down from my pinafore and they started to scream like hell!

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I wrote a hub about it, entitled "I Was a Spelling Bee Washout"

4. brakel2 profile image80
    brakel2posted 3 years ago

I went swimming with my family and boyfriend. When I came up for air during swimming, my two bathing suit inserts were floating in water for all to see. I quickly grabbed them and disappeared for a while. Nothing was ever said, but I felt betrayed by my beautiful bathing suit.

5. Noura Ahmad profile image61
    Noura Ahmadposted 3 years ago

When I was in a tution and my guy friend asked for a tissue to kill an insect, and I gave him the only tissue I had without noticing that it had my lipgloss print on it 'from wiping my lipgloss earlier', but my friend couldn't kill the insect, so he kept it with him and after sometime he opened it and saw the lipstick print xD
    But the killer aspect is that our friends and the teacher was there when it happened, so everyone  started making jokes about it ยก

working