jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

JFK, Bill Clinton and the National Archive releases, have they given us more que

1. Bruno Stacci profile image59
    Bruno Stacciposted 3 years ago

JFK, Bill Clinton and the National Archive releases, have they given us more questions than answers.

Pre the release of these archive gems, no matter which article, magazine or book you may have chosen, you would have found all the usual runners and riders. Time I believe to shine a bright new light on Camelot. For those who continue to search for the truth, what questions have been answered ? What new questions should we be asking ?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/11891507_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 3 years ago

While I am content with the answers we have been given, there is a large segment of the population that just do not trust anybody, or at least they say that so they can start an argument.

The only two questions are:
    1. Why was the President riding in an open convertibl?
    That was the way things were done.
    2. Was Lee Harvey Oswald mentally ill and if so, would he had ever gone to trial.
    3. Why did Oswald do it. Jack Ruby kept us from finding out.
    I was in the seventh grade when Kennedy was shot. I watched his brother get killed on television. I remember Martin Luther King being killed.
    I was a news reporter during Watergate, I was not covering it, but watched it closely.
    I was in the lottery for Vietnam, but got a high number. I would had gone if drafted.
    For each of those events there are hundreds of conspiracy theories, none of which have been proved or verify.
    It has been more than 50 yeas since JFK was shot. Give it a rest.

1. Bruno Stacci profile image59
      Bruno Stacciposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I can understand that America has probably had it's fill of trying to get to the truth about JFK, but here in the UK the eternal flame burns bright. Not looking for a conspiracy theory, still searching for the truth. Nice to hear your point of view.

2. profile image0
      Larry Wallposted 3 years agoin reply to this

A jury of 12 can convict a person of a crime based on the evidence presented and still be wrong. Absolute answers are hard to find. The U.S. dropped the Atomic Bomb on Japan. Was there an agreement with Russia to do so--I do not agree, some do.

3. Bruno Stacci profile image59

I agree, absolute answers can be very hard to find. For me, the search goes on, perhaps when I have looked at ALL the new information I may, like you, find myself content. US/Russia agreement, not enough knowledge on the situation for me to comment.

4. profile image0
      Larry Wallposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I appreciate your right to look and question, but after so many years, and all the major players are dead, it is hard to find credible answers. There are still people question who killed Lincoln. Future will be harder--to much info, too many opinions

5. Bruno Stacci profile image59

Point well made, but this old british bulldog still has this worry monkey sitting on his shoulder. As you say, 'so much information'. My quest will continue. God Bless.

working