Do you think we are given answers to all of our questions when we die?
I think we become a part of the answer. I don't believe we will have awareness or conciousness similar to what we have now, I believe that we become a part of a larger awareness.
I believe everytime you go to sleep you enter the world that you will be when you die. That is your real world. You enter the physical world without memory of who or what you are. You don't remember your power to create your own reality. You keep those memories or the knowledge of who you are hidden so everything in the physical world is new and exciting when you experience it. You need to sleep to visit your real world to map out your plans for the next day, week, month, etc. when you return to your physical body. This life is only a game. We are only a thought created by ourselves, so when you die, there are no answers to learn. You already have them but have no knowledge of them while you are here. I wrote a hub about this called "Gods Creation Could Be your Own", and also a poem in another hub called "I Am My Dtream Of Life". I think you might find them interesting.
I enjoyed your question and it does give us all a lot to think about. I don't know for sure if I am right in my thinking but it is a concept that I believe in.
I believe that we will receive the answers and will find out what our purpose was and that we will have even a greater purpose.
Yep. If we're only using 10% of our brains now, the other 90% gets filled up so "we know as we are known" as the Bible suggests. The problem, as Hamlet realized when he was thinking of suicide, is that the answers may not be what we want!
by ngureco 7 years ago
Do The People Who Ask Questions Here Read The Answers Given To Their Questions?
by Bruno Stacci 3 years ago
JFK, Bill Clinton and the National Archive releases, have they given us more questions than answers.Pre the release of these archive gems, no matter which article, magazine or book you may have chosen, you would have found all the usual runners and riders. Time I believe to shine a bright new light...
by Brandon Martin 6 years ago
Are you born with your soul looking the way you do when you die?Or, when you die old do you grow young in the afterlife, and die young you grow old? Is there an age limit after death?
by Person of Interest 7 years ago
by JP Carlos 4 years ago
If you were given the chance would you like to know when you will die?We will all die. But would you want to know when your time will come?
by Troy Wilkerson 8 years ago
Let's start with something we can all agree on, we're alive, we have a mind but we are also physical beings and one day the physical being will cease to exist. Now class, this is not a philosophical question it's a personal question.The question is what do you think will happen to you after you're...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|