jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think we are given answers to all of our questions when we die?

1. dmop profile image76
    dmopposted 6 years ago

Do you think we are given answers to all of our questions when we die?

2. jhamann profile image89
    jhamannposted 6 years ago

I think we become a part of the answer.  I don't believe we will have awareness or conciousness similar to what we have now,  I believe that we become a part of a larger awareness.

3. Allen Williams profile image84
    Allen Williamsposted 6 years ago

I believe everytime you go to sleep you enter the world that you will be when you die.  That is your real world.  You enter the physical world without memory of who or what you are.  You don't remember your power to create your own reality.  You keep those memories or the knowledge of who you are hidden so everything in the physical world is new and exciting when you experience it.  You need to sleep to visit your real world to map out your plans for the next day, week, month, etc. when you return to your physical body.  This life is only a game.  We are only a thought created by ourselves, so when you die, there are no answers to learn.  You already have them but have no knowledge of them while you are here.  I wrote a hub about this called "Gods Creation Could Be your Own", and also a poem in another hub called "I Am My Dtream Of Life".  I think you might find them interesting. 

I enjoyed your question and it does give us all a lot to think about.  I don't know for sure if I am right in my thinking but it is a concept that I believe in.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

no i don't. when you die, you die. end of story.

5. rocknrollcowboy profile image72
    rocknrollcowboyposted 6 years ago

I believe that we will receive the answers and will find out what our purpose was and that we will have even a greater purpose.

6. Civil War Bob profile image60
    Civil War Bobposted 6 years ago

Yep.  If we're only using 10% of our brains now, the other 90% gets filled up so "we know as we are known" as the Bible suggests.  The problem, as Hamlet realized when he was thinking of suicide, is that the answers may not be what we want!